Rules for Book Baba Essay Contest
- Word limit – 600 words. If you think your writing is gripping enough, you can reach upto 900 words. If is a slippery floor; please mind your feet.
- Please mail me your essay at firstname.lastname@example.org. The contest is open for 6 weeks. You can mail your essay after the deadline as well.
- If I find your writing stickable, you’ll get three great books of my choice. Picking, mine, not yours. If you’re from Poonch, you’ll get six great books. Of my taste.
- I don’t send books without making a phone call. Please share your name, address and contact number. If you don’t trust me with your personal information, please don’t participate. I’ll share your essay on social media only if I’ve your consent in writing.
- Contest open to my young friends in Jammu, Kashmir and Ladakh. Others can send me their essays. I don’t promise books to them. As a matter of definition.
- Not every essay gets a reply from me. I don’t read attachments. I don’t play text text on mail. And my phone number is a no-go-area for essay contests. No questions asked, no clarifications given.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)